Pricing

Our pricing structure can be found below

All hires that coincide with special events and festivals may require a minimum of either 7 or 10 nights booking.

The cost of hiring a Motor Home will vary according to the duration of hire, the time of year and the motorhome selected. The table below shows the cost for 3 Day and 7 Days hire;  for other durations, please input your provisional dates into the booking site and this will confirm the exact cost of hire.

T135 (Sleeps 2)

Dates 3 Nights 7 Nights
Low Season
Oct 1- Feb 28
£315 £575
Mid Season
Mar 1 – May 31 Sep 1 – Sep 30
£380 £725
High Season
Jun 1 – Aug 31
N/A £950

T447, A461 (sleeps 4)

Dates 3 Nights 7 Nights
Low Season
Oct 1- Feb 28
£325 £600
Mid Season
Mar 1 – May 31 Sep 1 – Sep 30
£395 £750
High Season
Jun 1 – Aug 31
N/A £1000

A464 (Sleeps 6)

Dates 3 Nights 7 Nights
Low Season
Oct 1- Feb 28
£345 £650
Mid Season
Mar 1 – May 31 Sep 1 – Sep 30
£415 £800
High Season
Jun 1 – Aug 31
N/A £1050

A deposit of 25% of the hire fee is payable within 48 hours of placing the booking. Should a booking be made within 6 weeks of the hire period then the full amount is payable immediately.

If a deposit of 25% is paid then the remaining 75% is payable 6 weeks before the due date.

The Security Deposit must be paid within 5 working days before the collection date of the motorhome.

A security deposit of a value equivalent of the insurance excess is required to cover any damage or mis-use of the motorhome/ contents or unacceptable return condition. This deposit must be paid by means of Master or Visa card, no later than 5 workingdays before the collection date of the motorhome. No other form of payment is acceptable.

After return of the motorhome, Chelston Motorhome Hire will reimburse the security deposit within 1 week following the return of the motorhome, taking into account any claims under the rental contract.

We recommend that you protect your insurance excess by taking out a Collision Damage Waver with a third party. Please ensure the provider can offer you with the coverage you require.  The excess cover insurance must be purchased in advance and not on the day of collection.

You are free to use any excess hire insurance company you prefer, but many rental customers have used either RentalCover.com or iCar Hire Insurance. We have no connections with these companies.

Should you select to use a Collision Damage Waver, the insurance excess is still payable to Chelston Motorhome Hire but by taking out a policy  it will enable you to protect the excess should the motor home be involved in a road traffic accident.

In cases of damage to the motorhome, loss of the motorhome or breach of the rental contract, the hirer is general liable for all sums according to the general laws of liability.

The hirer will also be liable for damage/ loss if they do not report the accident within the specified time or fails to supply / provide false information to Chelston Motorhome Hire.

The indemnity against liability does not cover any breakages or damage that is not caused due to a Road Traffic Accident as defined in the previous section ‘Rental Charge, Insurance’.

The insurance excess is £1000 for UK and £1250 for EU hire.

The insurance does not include any personal insurance or cover of personal possessions.

The following is not covered by the vehicle insurance and are chargeable on a case by case basis, these costs may be recovered from the Security Deposit.

    • Damage to the Bike Rack.
    • Damage to the upholstery/ furniture.
    • Damage to the TV/ DVD player.
    • Damage to the television aerial.
    • Lost or broken keys.
    • Damage to the windscreen or side/ rear windows.
    • Tyre damage/ wheel damage.
    • Motorhome bodywork damage over 2 metres in height.
    • Damage caused by vandalism or forced entry.
    • Damage caused by abnormal, deliberate or negligent act